New Cumberland Student Film Festival
We are excited to announce that New Cumberland, Pennsylvania will hold its first student film festival this year on June 11th. The festival location is TBD, but there will be more information closer to the event (our website will have the details). Our dream is to promote and showcase middle/high school student made videos and films from all over the world to a small collaborative community.
Awards & Prizes
– Audience Choice
– (other awards TBD)
Rules & Terms
– Submissions are open to students 18 years old or younger at the time of production.
– Please email a copy of a school or personal ID for proof of age to email@example.com (enter the title of your film as the email subject).
– Each student can submit up to one video/film in each category.
– Submissions are required through secure online screeners. (If there is not a secure online screener on your project page please email us a link to your video after you send your submission.)
– Please make sure that your submission includes the following: Director, Film Synopsis, and Director’s Biography as these are needed to produce the film festival program.
– If films/videos are international they must be dubbed or subtitled in english.
– The sender of the submitted film is responsible for all copyrights. The applicant is legally authorized to enter the film in the festival and, if selected for the festival, authorized to give screening permission.
Submission to the New Cumberland Student Film Festival (NCSFF) constitutes an agreement with all festival terms and conditions, and permission to exhibit the work during the festival if selected. Entrants warrant that they have the legal right to submit the work to NCSFF, that all statements made in this application are true and accurate, and that all necessary rights and clearances have been secured to screen the work at the festival. NCSFF reserves the right to determine the final eligibility of any work submitted. Eligible works must have been completed after January 1, 2014.
If a film is accepted, entrant agrees to ship exhibition materials to the festival at their own expense, to arrive at the NCSFF office by Monday, May 16, 2016.